Bentley Continental GT, GTC Flying Spur Specialist
As the ever popular Bentley Continental GT, GTC & Flying Spur gets older we are able to provide owners with a genuine alternative to the Main Dealers. Mitsiland’s dedicated team of experienced technicians have access to the latest “genuine Bentley” diagnostic equipment. Offering full dealer level diagnostics for all models from 2004-2016 including technical support from Bentley Motors. Only original specification parts are used, also using Mobil lubricants so your vehicle is maintained to the factory standards.
Many independent garages use an outdated VAS5052a or VAS5054a tester that is only capable of diagnosing Bentley vehicles up to 2011. The VAS testers are unable to re-flash or update your Bentley to the latest software versions available. Our “ODIS” (OffBoard Diagnostic Info System) offers full service and repair functionality. This genuine diagnostic interface links your vehicle online to Bentley Motors Ltd via a “DOIP” (diagnostic over internet protocol) technology. Where a complete “test plan” is performed on your vehicle. A detailed report is produced showing all the systems checked and any error codes stored. The report produced enables us to repair your vehicle following the correct repair methods direct from Bentley Motors Ltd.
10 Reasons to use Mitsiland
- Access to Bentley online technical workshop information
- Use of technical service bulletins “field actions” to reduce diagnosis time of known Bentley faults
- Trained technicians with continued training on current models
- Bentley fixed price Servicing
- Mobil lubricants used, as recommended by Bentley Motors
- Complimentary Service valet after every service or repair
- MOT carried out onsite
- Tyres supplied & fitted
- Bentley exhausts supplied & fitted, also exhaust upgrades
- Gearbox & transmission servicingAll Bentleys are serviced as per manufacturers schedules and comply with all the service requirements required to maintain your Bentley warranty
Call on 01613207788
Social media links