Stockport, Tameside & Manchester
CAR SERVICING & REPAIRS
Established over 10 years, Mitsiland offer drivers an outstanding level of service and the personal service that would be envy of many main dealers. At Mitsiland aim to offer first class customer service, no hidden charges and outstanding value for money.
• Fixed Prices – Free Collection & Delivery Service
We aim to quote quickly through our fixed price service & repairs pricing policy. When we agree a collection time with a customer we aim to keep to the collection time agreed, if there is any delay we will contact the customer in plenty of time.
• No Hidden Extras – Quality Parts – Talk to the technician who has worked on your car
The price we quote is the price the customer pays. We consistently offer good value for money and honesty. We build trust with our customers. All the work carried out can be explained to the customer by the technician who has worked on their vehicle. We also search for the best prices on parts so we can offer the best deal for our customers, without compromising on quality. All our team are dedicated and work to the highest standards possible.
- Genuine, alternative to the main dealers
- Factory trained technicians (master tech status)
- High level of customer service, we listen to what our customers say
- Our reputation is based on being honest, knowledgeable and helpful
- No hidden charges; totally transparent pricing policy
- Modern workshops with the latest garage equipment
- MOT station with a class 7 automated test lane
- Electronic diagnostics available
1st Class Service & Value For Money
WHY PAY MAIN DEALER PRICES?
It’s hardly hot news, but car repair & servicing work is cheaper away from main dealer neon signs and glitzy showrooms. The shock lies in quite how much money you will save having your servicing or repairs done at an independent garage.
On a larger job, you could save hundreds of pounds on the price of labour alone by going with an independent garage. What’s more, that doesn’t account for main dealer franchises’ frequently hefty mark-up on the price of parts and consumables such as oil and screen wash.
As an independent garage ourselves. It’s easy for us to advise using an independent to save money. But not all independents are a good choice. You should make sure the garage has a good reputation, and preferably is a bone fide member of one the major rating schemes.
Mitsiland are members of the ‘Trust My Garage’ scheme. Their ‘Customer Charter’ means you can be sure of our level of commitment and service. The scheme is guaranteed by the Retail Motor Industry (RMI)
- Original parts used wherever possible
- Assured high quality and dependability
- All work is fully guaranteed
No hidden charges – we have set pricing.
25 POINT SERVICE – JUST £89.99
To maintain a reliable and safe vehicle that performs well, it’s important to look after your car by having regular servicing in accordance with your manufacturers recommendations. Skipping a car service to save money is almost certainly a false economy and likely to cost you more in the longer term, because minor problems which would be fixed during a routine service, if left unfixed, will often lead to major repairs further down the road.
With over 35 years of specialist experience in car servicing, our knowledge and ability to service all makes and types of vehicles is second to none.
At Mitsiland, we customize our service levels to suit your budget and car type, whether it’s a small car, family car, sports car, 4×4, 4WD, or van.
We have a real commitment to high quality workmanship, ensuring the very best in automotive care. We endeavour to be the best trained mechanics in our area.
We also offer a guarantee on all workmanship performed. Why go anywhere else?
- Multi Level Servicing Options
- Original Parts used wherever possible
- Assured high quality and dependability
A garage you can trust…
VALUE FOR MONEY, & HONESTY
Customers are motivated to come to us because we offer high level of customer service, we aim to quote quickly through our fixed price service & repairs pricing policy, when we agree a collection time with a customer we aim to keep to the collection time agreed, if there is any delay we will contact the customer in plenty of time. the price we quote is the price the customer pays.
Our customers keep coming back because we consistently offer good value for money and honesty. All the work carried out can be explained to the customer by a the technician who has worked on their car (building trust with customer). We aim to search for the best prices on parts so we can offer the best deal for our customers without compromising on quality.
All our team are dedicated and all work to the highest standards possible.
We have a skilled and experienced team at your service
- Director, Robert Harrison, Master Tech, 20 years main dealer experience, MOT tester.
- Supervisor, Simon Russell, Mitsubishi master tech, 10 years main dealer experience, MOT tester
- Technician, Jim Davies, over 40 years main dealer experience, MOT tester
- Technician, Steven Jackson, over 10 years experience within the independent sector, MOT tester
- Office manager, Helen Harrison, customer service background with companies such as British Airways & Next PLC